Monday, January 21, 2013

Sickness


Unfortunately I got sick last Friday and I just ended having the bug,  Abby and Mom were sick in Bariloche but theirs only lasted one day.  All of yesterday I spent lying on the couch with a bucket on my side, napping, reading and watching TV. What makes me most bummed out is we missed the Huricans game on Friday and it was at home!!!
I still have not checked the website to see who won.   
          Also last night I had a huge bloody nose and I had to sleep in my Moms room for half of the night!
          Today mom made “us” scrub the floors all over the house but Abby turned out to read for another consecutive hour so I mopped ALL the floors.  So that also takes us to the point of my dad not being here, He went on a field trip with a colleague to look for rock samples.  He will be gone for one week.       
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!