Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bariloche

Well, my family, including my grandparents and uncle's family, just finished an exciting trip to the Llao Llao resort in the Andes Mountains (pronounced zao zao, I don't know why). After a combined 13 hours in the 2 cars with 10 people, an overnight stay at an old mining town called Esquel, some beautiful views and a lot of junkfood filled pit stops, we finally made it to the gorgeous hotel on Lake Nahuel Huapi. here are some pictures of the view, and what we did for three nights.
The view from the car ride here.

View from the hotel porch

My cousins Sophie and Ramsey and my brother Taylor

My cousin Sophie, my uncle Tom, my brother and my cousin Ramsey

My family kayaking



3 comments:

  1. Abby - Great photos of both Llao Llao and Valdes Peninsula. Gran and I very much enjoyed our week together and the faraway Christmas. Hope all well in Trelew. Happy New Year and Love to all, Toby/Gramps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby and Taylor, I had an awesome time traveling around Argentina with you. My favorite part was the kayaking. My least favorite part was the huge murderous bugs that chased us when we were hiking (my dad is making me disclose that they were harmless). Keep blogging about the adventure. It looks awesome! Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is gorgeous...you must have all had an amazing time. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!