Monday, January 7, 2013

Basketball in Argentina



Yesterday my family and I were walking back from an ice cream place when we got split up into groups (on accident).  While my dad and I continued home, Mom & Abby went into this disguised gym. They met a friendly man who is the trainer for a basketball team named the Hurican’s (Hurricanes).  They went into the gymnasium to see a well maintained basketball court.  The man said that there was a practice going to happen soon!  So they went home and checked out the roster.  It said that there is two Americans on the team! After that my mom and I returned to the gym.  It was just before their practice. They were shooting baskets and were warming up. They were pretty good!  They were hitting three point shots and free throws at their will, and some were about seven feet tall! Here is a picture!!!


2 comments:

  1. Taylor,
    Are the Huricans a semi-professional team, a pro team, or a school-based team? I bet it will be fun to watch them and maybe even practice with them.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!