Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our Neighborhood

For most of you, you know that my brother and I have been getting home schooled in a little shed behind our house that is used for grilling. This is what it looks like.

Me "enjoying" a lesson.

The table I do most of my schoolwork.
 On this blog, there has been nothing but pictures of majestic mountains and family photos framed by breathtaking backgrounds. Not everywhere in Argentina is like that, so here are some pictures of what our neighborhood looks like in Trelew.
A local grocery store.


Our backyard.

Hurican Basketball Stadium

A house near us.

The beautiful yard of a neighbor!





6 comments:

  1. Hey Abby,
    I heard you have an amazing teacher! What are you working on as you home school? What are you reading these days?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby,
    I heard you have an amazing teacher! What are you working on as you home school? What are you reading these days?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby,
    your class looks a lot better than my classes. Are Spanish class is TERRIBLE with out you. i REALLY miss you. i hope your having tons of fun. I hope your "teacher" is great. Your neighbors yard looks great. In that picture of your yard, is that your house?
    Miss you a lot,
    Hannah Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby,

    This is Lexi. I miss you a lot too. I wish I could visit you. It seems so cool everything you are experiencing. I bet you will be fluent in Spanish when I see you next. oxoxox

    LEXI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new camera?? Good photos; they really give the "flavor" of the places.
    Hablo espaƱol o welsh??
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you're not in Brooklyn - graffitti, garbage in the neighbor's yard?!?! Your yard looks lovely and I wish I had a studio like your shed...Keep the pics coming. xoxo, Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!