Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Work!!!!!

Ever made a list? Bet you never seen one like the one my mom made this weekend. It was a to do list for stuff we need to do before Argentina. 10 things listed under mom, 10 under dad, and guess what? 3 under Taylor and 2 under me. I mean I seriously scored! On Monday we raked 5 billion lbs of leaves, which Taylor sneakily got out of by going to a friends house.

The image above is what I described to my mom.  If we rake the leaves now, others are gonna fall off.  She responded by showing me that there were no leaves on the trees anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I got of easy on the raking, but other things that I have I am not looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, this is too funny!! HAHA I love the image!! The old guy looking at the tree!! HAHA too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma,I'm reading a book about a girl named Ha who is from Vietnam. Haha Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!