Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Moving !!!

Several weeks ago me and my family looked at a house to move into.  It is only about two or three blocks away, but it is in foss farm neighborhood. One of the reasons we are moving there is because right now we are surrounded by college students. They are  very loud and are very annoying. 
Another reason is that we just want a change.  I have never moved in all the nine years I have been alive.  We have been looking for a house for a couple of month's and when we got a tour of the house we all loved it!

this is us looking at the house





By Malin, later...here's the house, but we have to wait until we get back to move in!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, that looks a lot like the house we are buying, Taylor! Except for the blue roof. Maybe I'll post a picture of the actual house...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!