Sunday, November 25, 2012

New York

Over Thanksgiving me and my family went to New York to see our cousins (Keira age five and Clara age one).  At the feast we had sixteen people (including kids).  We rented an apartment with our grandparents (my mom's parents) but on the the third day my grandmother slipped on the floor and hurt herself.  After that my grandfather drove her back to N.H.  Later that day we went bowling at Brooklyn Bowl. Then, on the way home we had two stops one in Darian to see one of Abby's camp friends and one in Boston to see my other cousin.  My favorite part was bowling.  My sister made a chocolate pie and I made an apple pie for our meal. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved Abby's and Taylor's pie. Sorry to miss bowling... all 's well now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!