Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre Thanksgiving




OK, so it's 4 o'clock pm, 8 hours before Thanksgiving and 16 hours before my family heads to NY city for the big Turkey Tom Day.  Which I am happy to say is going to be a battle ground at my uncles house in Brooklyn, because my uncle is a Jets fan and we are Pats fans.  Anyway, my brother and I were playing football in the yard, he the quarterback and I the receiver. I was running/walking fast, backwards up a hill in my yard, when suddenly my ankle twisted badly!  I think I sprained it and probably ruined the vacation for my whole family!  I feel so bad because one, I can't even put weight on my ankle, and two I'll be toddling around while my family celebrates Meleagris gallopavo day (turkeys scientific name).  Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be thankful that you don't have a sprained ankle!!!:)


4 comments:

  1. LOVVVVVVVVE TURKEY TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW ABBY! BUT I LOVE THE BLOGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that turkey would be so happy to be eaten, but he tasted good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, is everything you comment on in CAPS?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!