Friday, February 8, 2013

We like the sidewalks here

It may be only a small thing, but we are enjoying the sidewalks here.  Especially after we learned to watch where we walk, as the level changes in front of every building.  We tripped a lot at first. The designs change too, as each house or store owns all the way to the street, and each owner is responsible for a small portion of sidewalk. While there are lots of places where there is no sidewalk (dirt, etc.), most are elaborately decorated with stamped concrete or tiles.  Here are some from our neighborhood. 
  • My favorite is the one in the middle.  
  • Taylor's favorite is on the top left.
  • Abby's favorite is in the middle.
  • Dad likes the one on the upper right
Vote for your favorite! :-)
Sidewalks of Trelew, Patagonia

5 comments:

  1. I like the middle too...but i also like your shoes!!!
    Big big snowstorm headed our way...betcha like where you are much better right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thumbs up on my shoes :-) I'm glad I like them too, since I have to wear them every day. Having a hard time picturing the snow storm you all got, until I checked FB this morning and saw all the photos. Amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love this photo series! (Are those really your feet? They look so tan!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one in the middle. But I especially like your sandals in every picture - we are in the midst of getting two feet of snow...I like thinking sandals! Cool post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!