Sunday, February 24, 2013

Soccer

A couple of days ago I joined a soccer team and it was and still is  awesome! The team name is Racing Club. I am on a team with about 25 Argentinians. The thing is they are crazy about soccer (futball) here.  It is one of the only sports they play and they are very good at it.  My coach is named Mouro and he speaks no English, so I just follow other kids around and find out what to do.  My practices are on martes, miercoles y hueves (tuesday, wednesday and thursday).  And I sometimes practice twice a day.






4 comments:

  1. Taylor -

    Great stuff! Keep plugging.

    The turf looks a little too firm on that soccer field.

    LOve to all,

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Taylor!!! Keep it up.
    Keira says she wishes it was warm enough here to play Soccer (futbol)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Taylor!!! Keep it up.
    Keira says she wishes it was warm enough here to play Soccer (futbol)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor's going to get sooo good at soccer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!