Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sports Field

           Yesterday me and my female family members (mom and Abby) were going to a "park" to eat lunch.  We had planned it all by looking on a map. Well on the map the field was green, but as we were walking down the road that it is on we saw soccer nets.  Well of course Abby and I were psyched out at the site of a soccer field.  But when we got out on to the field there was no grass all dirt.  It turns out that in Patagonia it is so hard to maintain grass that the soccer (futbal) fields are all dirt.  So that meant we could not eat our lunch.  So then we went to the town square for lunch.  My mom and sister both were eating "Tuna" sandwiches , well that "Tuna" tasted like cat food to both my mom and sister.  I don't like Tuna anyway so I got away with eating a hard boiled egg. now of coarse mom says there was a huge cat food aisle in the market place and she may have misread it...


1 comment:

  1. Taylor, this is making me laugh. I have to tell you, though you may not want to tell your mom and sister, that the cat food we buy here has a big "Tuna" on the label, too.... I think you were wise to eat the egg. It sounds like your mom and sister may come to like hard boiled eggs even more pretty soon....

    Were people playing futbal on the field or was it just too dusty to eat there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog!