Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday

As many of you know, it was my birthday the other day (turning ten). The sad thing was it rained most of the day so we could not go to the beach. Instead we stayed at home and had a fiesta (party). My sister made lemon cup cakes and my dad made burgers and a local sausage they eat a lot of called sausichino (popular in asado's). My mom took me to a shoe store the day before and told me I could pick out a pair of soccer cleats that I wanted. The ones I picked are in the third picture down.  my dad also promised that he will get me a snare drum when i get back to N.H.
                                                   And I hope to go to the beach soon!
the sausage and hamburgers cooking on the Asado rack
dad cooking the meat

my new shoes!!!

the cup cakes (my eyes kind of look like smeagul from the lord of the rings)
the table...

eating sausage Argentina style


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!